Taprite Primary Nitrogen Regulator
- 0-120 PSI
- 160lb low pressure gauge for beer or wine
- 3000lb high pressure gauge for nitrogen bottle pressure
- 1/4″ flare with check valve
- Built-In Safety – A non-adjustable, precision, relief valve in every Taprite Regulator that cannot be removed or easily circumvented.
- Fail-Safe protection — In case of regulator failure the Integral Safety will instantly activate to protect system from over-pressurization. Excess pressure is vented into atmosphere.
- Keg Security — Pressure in Keg can never exceed preset level of 55-60 psig prior to shutdown. After shutoff no additional pressure enters the system.
- Left-Hand Threads — High pressure ports (only) have left hand threads to prevent possible use as a low-pressure outlet.
- Non-removable Adjusting Screw with locknut – designed so if turned all the way in, pressure entering system stays at safe level.
DIMENSIONS: 6 × 6 × 7 in